WHAT: Do You Want To Gain FINANCIAL WEALTH and SPIRITUAL ABUNDANCE At The Same Time? - Bo Sanchez
"If I could give you one gift, I would give you the ability to see yourself as I see you,
so you could see how truly special you are."

~ Anonymous

INSPIRATIONAL VIDEO OF THE WEEK:

Inspiration 365 Days a Year by Zig Ziglar

Friday, March 25, 2011

JOKE TIME EXPRESS: Volume 21



FOR FACEBOOK ADDICTS

Soon, wedding will look like this:
Priest: “Do you agree to change your Facebook status from single to married? “
Guy: “Yes, Father.”
Gal: “Yes, Father.”
Priest: “You are now husband and wife. You may now poke the wife.”
oOo

“Sa akin ka nakahawak ng mahigpit, sa kanya ka naman nakatitig.” – mouse, nagseselos kay monitor!

oOo

A Love Story "Text" 
BOY: "Di ko na kaya ‘tong ginagawa mo sa kin. Lagi na lang! Sa lahat na lang nang sasabihin mo, nahihirapan ako. I’m sorry, I just can’t take it anymore. Sobrang pagod na akong intindihin ka."

GIRL: "BvHeiiB aNoUh bV4h 3An6 pN46xx4b1h mOuH?? di cKitAh mA1ntiNd1hAn! aNoUh bV4Ng NuAg4w4h QoUh x3oH!! bV4T k4h nKk1pAgbVr3Yk??”
oOo

AMO: “Bakit ka umiiyak?”
KATULONG: “Sabi po ni dok tatanggalan po ako ng butlig.”
AMO: “Butlig lang iiyak ka na.”
KATULONG: “Kasi ok lang kung right lig or left lig lang po pero bakit naman butligs pa!”

oOo

Priest on mass was interrupted by a kid playing at the altar.
Priest asked: "Kaninong anak ba itong batang ito?"
A woman shouted: "Atin yan, Father!".


2 comments:

"If someone were to pay you 10 cents for every kind word you ever spoke and collect from you 5 cents for every unkind word, would you be rich or poor?"
- Anonymous

Upgrade to a FileSonic Premium account and download at incredible speed! And Make Money Sharing your files

Mind Chi: Re-wire Your Brain in 8 Minutes a Day