Sometimes I think people get the wrong idea about leadership. Many people hope that it's a ticket. It will provide a solution to their professional and career problems. But being at the top is not a cure-all. Have thoughts such as these come to mind from time to time?
- When I get to the top, I'll have it made.
- When I finally finish climbing the corporate ladder, I'll have time to rest.
- When I own the company, I'll be able to do whatever I want.
- When I'm in charge, the sky will be the limit.
When you move up in an organization , the weight of your responsibility increases. In many organizations, as you move up the ladder, you may even find that the amount of responsibility you take on increases faster than the amount of authority you receive. When you go higher, more is expected of you, the pressure is greater, and the impact of your decisions weighs more heavily. You must take these things into account.
SOURCE: The 360 Degrees Leader
Leadership Challenge:
REMIND YOURSELF THAT LEADERSHIP IS A PRIVILEGE
AND RESPONSIBILITY MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE.
Do You Want to Gain Financial Wealth and Spiritual Abundance at the Same Time?

i do agree kuya
ReplyDeletedirect ang relation..
hm.kahit greater challenges
they mold us to be a better
leader.:)
Leader is just a name...but at heart, a true leader doesn't see himself as someone who is followed in the crowd, but someone who is able to walk with them towards success.
ReplyDelete